Senior Software Engineer (Full stack, C++) Sydney
External Job Description- To Candidates
A full Stack Software Developer for a world leading company in the emerging industry of low-powered IoT. A rare opportunity has arisen to work in real time analytics, within the utilities / telco space. A recognised company with possession of national and international awards, this job will allow an individual willing to use their knowledge to grow within an already developed, well renown business on a project that’s new and exciting. Based in central Sydney, this company seeks two developers to join their team to design and develop their next exciting platform and analytics project.
- Platform Architecture,
- Real-time data processing
- Stream-based computing
- Big Data storage and processing
- Predictive Analytics
An ideal candidate will be full-stack software developers, with experience in real-time data processing. The following skill set will be regarded in the recruitment process.
- AWS Kinesis, RDS, Redshift, Quicksight
- MQTT, ActiveMQ, PubNub
- Relational and NoSQL Databases
- LPWAN radio technology such as LoRaWAN, NB-IOT, SigFox, Weightless
- Atlassian tool chain (Jira, Bitbucket, Trello, Confluence)
- Monitoring (e.g. Nagios)
This role is hands on with the capacity to grow with a diverse team, passionate about what they do. You will-
- Have the ability to cover all areas of product development (design, develop, document, integrate, test, release, and support) application software.
- Work closely with engineering leadership and product management to understand the requirements and develop solutions.
- Be able to communicate with customers in understanding their requirements and being able to communicate proposed solutions.
- Be familiar with Agile development processes.
- Passion for using technology and data analytics to disrupt an existing market, and work on world-leading innovations to deliver customer benefits.
- Ability to understand the broader vision, be a self-starter, take the initiative in development.
- Aptitude for continually learning and applying new technologies
This company is looking for Australian citizens / permanent residents only.